Make your venue accessible to all.
Toronto, ON. Canada
New Albany, IN.
When traveling cross country or just across a museum exhibit, independence is key for people who are blind or someone who is not familiar with your space. GoodMaps provides superior accessible indoor mapping and accurate positioning compared with other systems.
When your venue is mapped in GoodMaps Studio, your visitors can use the GoodMaps Explore app can easily understand their surroundings as they move through a city or through your venue. The GoodMaps Explore app verbally announces the distance and direction to nearby rooms, water fountains, and emergency exits in much the same way as sighted people see print signs. Visitors can also preview your venue for better navigation when they arrive.
Why Choose Us?
Skip the high cost and the lengthy installation process associated with traditional indoor mapping. Camera-based positioning (CPS) requires monimal installation of any hardware or beacons.
Ensure your visitors can confidently travel, CPS provides accuracy as good as a few feet.
Intuitive & Simple.
Empower your visitors by allowing them to easily understand their surroundings as they move through your indoor venue.
Allow your visitors to explore your venue from anywhere at anytime.
Promote Your Commitment to Accessibility
We want to make sure as a venue you have all the tools to market indoor navigation in your space. Our marketing toolbox includes:
- Press release to local and national media, as well as national disability advocacy groups
- Social media/blog posts featuring your venue
- Plaque to display that you are a GoodMaps supported accessible venue
- QR code you can post indefinitely so people can quickly download GoodMaps Explore
- Flyers to promote downloading the app and exploring the venue
- Additionally, we add your venue to our forthcoming supported building list on this website.
Learn About Your Space and Measure Success
We make it easy to see how people are using your building and the app. In the monthly analytics report we will create for you, you'll see:
- Number of users in your venue
- Most popular exhibits and points of interests
- Most traveled routes and destinations
- When is the app being used
- How often is the app being used